Riviera River Cruises
Riviera Cruises is passionate about giving their guests the best experience possible. This is why they dedicated great care to designing inspiring journeys filled with visits that enlighten and entertain. At the same time, they include many special touches beyond the obvious, so customers return home feeling like they’ve connected with the heart of their destination.
8 Reasons to take a Riviera Cruise
- Larger cabins and bathrooms throughout the shop
- Renowned British service with over 35 years experience
- 13 five-star ships
- Many tours and excursions included in your fare
- Complimentary room service for breakfast, plus coffee, tea and water in your cabin as well as free Wi-Fi
- Exceptional dining in a choice of restaurants
- On-board amenities such as a steam room, sauna, fitness suite, pool/whirlpool, library and even a hair salon or spa treatment room
- Single occupancy cabins with no supplement available on every cruise, plus dedicated solo departures
Staying on-board a Rivera River Cruise ship is like staying in a floating boutique hotel. Their fine fleet of five-star vessels are truly world-class and the youngest on Europe’s waterways, and there’s a country club casual atmosphere and dress code. You will enjoy first-class service from an English-speaking crew and fine dining, with meals prepared by professional chefs and served by attentive staff.
The on-board amenities are fantastic, with most of their vessels featuring a sauna, steam room, pool, fitness suite, library, and even a hair salon or treatment room. There is also a 24- hour reception, complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the ship, coffee and tea stations in public areas of the ship, as sun deck with outdoor chairs, and sun loungers, as well as complimentary bicycles (except on the Douro ships).